Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll think of a title for it later

3 posters

Go down

I'll think of a title for it later Empty I'll think of a title for it later

Post by Axel The Bunny Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:05 am

Atiya was surprised at the appearance of the building that apparently was supposed to become her home, It was annoying enough that the place was in Nowhere Montana, However this academy place did look much fancier than any place she had ever lived before, of course that didn’t mean much considering her previous homes. Still she was pretty sure that everyone here would just be people from normal families. Honestly she doubted they would really be able to keep her here, but really there wasn’t much for her to run away to around here. Why not just give the place a chance? Mia chimed in, “Any place this nice has to be too good to be true.” In her experiences in foster care the nicer the house looked, the worse the home actually was. The ones with the most to hide usually made a bigger show of being the neighborhood saints.

Atiya figured this place was just taking her in as some good will project, why else would they not only take a kid like her in. The only real reason she had agreed to this place was to get out of the foster system in the first place. Still she supposed Mia was right about giving the place a chance, but she couldn’t help the fact she felt like hitting somebody. All of her possessions were in the small backpack slung across her shoulder, living on the streets after running away from foster homes, as well as simply being in the foster system, had taught her to pack light. Atiya opened the door, wondering how long before she ended up running away from this place, or getting shipped off back into the foster system when they decided that they were done dealing with her. All in all, she wasn’t very enthusiastic about this place.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

I'll think of a title for it later Empty Re: I'll think of a title for it later

Post by Lillian Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Piper stood leaning against the wall of the entry way. She wore colorful loose pants, a cut up tank top, large feather earrings, and a hippie style headband. She heard the door open and close. Ooh, new girl!, Kiki chimed in. The girl carried a small satchel and had a rather angry look about her. Ignoring this, she waved and called out cheerfully, " 'Ello. You new?"
Lillian
Lillian

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Seraphine Simmons
Wisp Class: Sage
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Atiya wasn't really sure what to think of the girl who greeted her. With the girl's colorful appearance, including purple streaks, colorful pants, and a headband she definitely stood out. It made Atiya wonder if this girl had just stepped out of the 60s or something. "What, did you lose your red rubber nose?" her bad mood was obvious to the few people around, which made her wonder why the clown girl felt like talking to her at all. "Yea I'm new, so what?"

(lol sorrry for Atiya's bad attitude)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 pm

The new girl asked Piper if she had lost her red rubber nose. Acting shocked, she touched her nose, then looked around her. "I suppose I have," she said, completely seriously, "It must have fallen off somewhere." Then she smirked and winked to show that she was joking. The girl was obviously in a bad mood, but that would not make Piper stop being friendly to her. Lots of people came to the academy after leading rough lives. lots of people came to the academy in bad moods. Piper, herself, had. And while she might have wanted to be left alone at that moment, she was grateful that she hadn't been.

The girl confirmed that she was new, but remarked, 'So what'. "So nothing," Piper replied. "Except perhaps that since you are new, I will show you around and explain how this whole place works." 

((Oh, it's fine. Characters with bad attitudes are fun to rp xD))
Lillian
Lillian

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Atiya glared at the girl, who seemed to just laugh off her insult like it was some kind of every day thing. Though it was an unexpected change from what she was used to, after all foster kids were tough, and tended to pick fights with eachother all the time. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing that there were more laid back people here, especially if they planned on dealing with her attitude.

Atiya was about to tell the girl to go away, but then grudgingly decided it would be a good idea to get some kind of tour. As long as this girl wasn't too annoying that is. "Fine, but this doesn't mean we're suddenly friends or nothin'"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandor Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 pm

"So this is my new home, good to meet you I guess." Rowen said to the two girls, not quite paying attention to them. He was still in awe at the size of this place. It wasDefinitely much bigger than his old house. What's going on am I late". All he saw was a huge building and two girls. I almost forgot to tell you my name it's rowen " he stared at the two girls and said " are you two alright?" One of the girls, the one carrying a backpack, seemed a little angry.

Zandor

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Rowan Tate
Wisp Class: Elemental

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 pm

The girl grudgingly accepted an offer of a tour, adding that it most certainly not mean the two of them were friends. "Okie doke!" she said brightly, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "I'm Piper, by the way. Feel like gracing me with your name?" she asked teasingly. "Feel free to make something up. I don't care. You've got a new life here. You can choose who you want to be."

Just as she was about to get started, another boy walked in. He seemed a bit distracted, obviously marveling at the rather grand entryway. He greeted them friendlily and asked if he was late. "No, there is really no set time for arrival. People really come whenever they wish."
Her hand was unconsciously fingering out a violin tune, as it almost always was. "I was just about to give tour, feel free to join in."
He then, quite earnestly, asked if they were alright. "Are you alright..." she answered in a sing song voice. "What an odd question... Well, not odd itself, but odd to be asked sincerely. so often that question is merely custom and not based in any actual thoughtfulness. You, though, you mean it." She brightly stared in no particular direction and said in a sing song voice. "I am quite alright. I feel in harmony with the universe. Things are looking up." She did not care if she sounded odd to others, for if they didn't accept her then they simply weren't worth her time. "Of course, I can't speak for her," she added, glancing at the other girl. "So! Shall we get started?" she asked, hopping from foot to foot idly.
Lillian
Lillian

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: