Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lonely amigo

3 posters

Go down

The lonely amigo  Empty The lonely amigo

Post by Alex Granit Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Scott lay down on one of the couches in the rec room, and just took some time to unwind after a grueling day of work. 
His shoulder's were sore, his back was sore, all of his muscles were sore. And sitting down on that couch, listening to the obnoxious noises of people playing shooters and pinball felt somehow relaxing now, like a quiet day on the beach with the tides slowly moving in and out. He, of course, didn't know where in the rec. Room he was seated, since he can't see and all, but based on the noises he could tell that  he was close to the t.v where a new episode of Modern Family  was playing, that the place where people usually sit down and text was directly behind him because he could hear "Oh my god, did you hear that Chad got a girlfriend? And that the girlfriend just happens to be Bernice who's also dating Brad?"  It was rather annoying, but he could live with it so long as they don't get hysterical about some weird picture of Chad showing off his muscles.  He could also tell that the ping pong tables where a bit away from him since he could hear a rather distant clang of balls as they moved across the table top. 

Yes, he was right in the middle of everything, but that was nice. He could hear all the details of who was dating Chad now, and also the latest episodes of various T.V. shows. It was nice.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Jayce Marcos
Wisp Class: Elemental
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

The lonely amigo  Empty Re: The lonely amigo

Post by Alex Granit Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:09 pm

( forgot to mention this in the title, but this post is open to all who wish to hang with the cool blind guy)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:24 am

Atiya walked into the rec room, she was bored out of her mind over the past few days just trying to learn her way around this place mostly. Of course some random guy having flirted with her earlier had put her in a bad mood already. Then some numbskull had to go and hit her with a pingpong ball. not to mention the annoying girls gossiping over who was dating who as if anybody really gave a crap about that. Atiya grudgingly decided, with a little assistance from Mia, to just let it go though. She really didn't need to be beating some random kid up over a ping pong ball. Then there was the guy sprawled up on the couch, just zoning out maybe, she wasn't completely sure though.
"Ya mind making some room?" She also picked up the remote, and changed the channel to something more interesting, she hated sitcoms, why did people even watch those anyways? There were a few complaints but anyone who wanted it changed back would have to fight her for the remote, and she was sure she could take them.

(There Atiya and her bad attitude)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Naomi decided to come into the rec room as well. She had come by when there was very few people around, but now there was all sorts of people here! Naomi started shying away from the door. "I-I don't know... there's too many people..."

Don't be that way! You wanted to have fun! Didn't you want to play pinball? Natasha said. Come on! Just go!

Naomi sighed. She didn't want to bother arguing with her. The more time she spent arguing would be less time she was playing on that pinball machine. She heard that there was a Lonely Blade themed pinball machine in there, and she wanted to try it out! Of course, the arcade games were naturally on the other side of the room. Naomi slowly walked in, trying not to make herself noticed... She slipped past the gossiping girls. Then she tried going between the two people watching TV on the couch. "Excuse me... coming through..." Naomi said, slowly slipping past the two of them, hopefully not disturbing them...

(And here's Naomi and her fat... ahem. Cool )
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Naomi McLaughlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Granit Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Scott heard a woman  asking him to make some room, unfamiliar with the voice he wasn't too sure whether to talk about Chad, or make a witty remark, so he just complied and said "Oh, sorry. Yeah" Silently, he readjusted his headband, which was falling off of his eyes, and sat up on the couch, making room for the clearly angry girl.  He wasn't in the mood to deal with the problem of some first year who's only complaint was probably that there was too much homework. He was kind of curious as to what power she had, so he asked a simple question, a conversation starter if you will. "Are you new here?" He asked gently. 

Then when some other unfamiliar female voice appeared to his right, he said the same thing, only modified. "Hey! You must be new here too, I can hear it in your voices" Scott said, probably getting off the impression that he was some weirdo, but that was truly the way he weeded out who was who, their voice.  It was a rather effective method that he was proud to have come up with on his own.

(Yay! grumpykins and indestructo!)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm

"What gave it away Einstein, the fact you don't know me?" Atiya said sarcastically. She was still cycling through channels, looking for something violent and entertaining enough to catch her interest, when an overweight girl seemed to have decided to walk by.

"Hey, chica gorda, how about going around, i don't want you blockin' my view " Atiya finally found something interesting, apparently they were playing The Godfather on TV, and luckily for her it had just started. Of course the weird guy on the couch said something about being able to tell they were new by their voices, and Atiya noticed his eyes were covered. He seemed proud of himself for being able to pickup that she was new though. "What you want a medal or somethin'?"

(and Atiya slipped in some spanish there.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:08 pm

(It's a good thing Naomi doesn't understand Spanish. XD But I do...)

Naomi kept moving past the couch. The truth of the matter was that she either go past the TV, or past the gossiping girls, and she didn't want to deal with them. She didn't know what she meant by 'chica gorda,' but she knew she was probably talking about her. Naomi edged her way past the couch and the TV, when she was suddenly stopped by the other boy was talking. "You can tell I'm new from my voice?" Naomi asked, feeling shy. Was his power some sort of voice recognition?
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Granit Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Scott sighed a little bit as he stared, or at least what would count as staring, into space. Sometimes he forgot that people don't know that he was blind.  Other's were just ignorant and annoying, such as that girl sitting next to him. "Actually, as stated before, The thing that gave it away was your voice. Feminine and yet not talking about how  hot Chad is or when gossip girl is on next. I've actually come to memorize every person's voice in the entire school since that's the only way I can actually recognize people. I apologize if I sounded weird earlier, but I'm actually blind. Hopefully this can amend things since clearly you're in a pissy mood" Scott said, gazing at the girl who clearly thought that she had the biggest problems in the world. 

The other one, on the other hand, seemed quite nice. Her voice didn't show that she thought she was the big stuff, yet she didn't really sound completely and utterly passive, it was a nice twist that he liked to see throughout people, or hear at least.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:43 am

"Do i seem like the type of girl who watches gossip girls?" Atiya said, taking offense. shows like that bored the hell out of her, not enough action or real eventfulness to keep them interesting. "And I wouldn't be caught dead gushing over some guy like those brujas" When the guy said he was blind it didn't surprise her much, though she had to wonder what the hell type of powers a blind guy could have.

She noticed the fat girl was still trying to go between her and the tv. "Hey chica didn't I just tell you to go around, if you trip ya better land on him and not me." She was considering hitting the guy over his comment about her mood, but then Mia had to chime in.
Let it go, he wasn't exactly wrong

Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Naomi groaned as she kept easing her way between them. "I am going around!" She said. "There isn't a whole lot I can do to get around..." She said, being careful not to trip. That was an accident she definitely didn't want a repeat of...

She was surprised when she was told that the guy was blind. She was partly relieved when she started moving in front of him. At least she wouldn't be bothering him... "You're really blind? So... you weren't actually watching TV here?" She asked as she kept easing past them.
The Phantom
The Phantom

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Granit Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:53 am

Scott laughed a little bit. "I like it when you first years think you run the place"   I'd stop it now, if I were you. Don't want to get in trouble, do you?  Sonya reprimanded, keeping the blind teen in check. He then answered the other girls question, who was apparently fat "No, that would be impossible for me. But I can listen to the T.V. Like the radio only bigger and less portable" He stated. "Speaking of T.V. Could you change the channel? The god father isn't my cup of tea" He asked, sounding weirder than intended. 

Atleast he didn't have to look at the annoying girl, who was probably some techno Goth girl who hated her life and enjoyed taking it out on others.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: