Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginger Fyxen

2 posters

Go down

Ginger Fyxen Empty Ginger Fyxen

Post by Ginger Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Name: Ginger Fyxen

Years at Academy: 0

Family: John Fyxen and Rosemary Fyxen

History:  Ginger doesn’t remember her parents, for they either died too early for her to remember, or abandoned her on the streets. She was taken in by a lazy and poor woman for about 10 years, only because she used her as an excuse to not do her job, Afterwards, she then left her in the city while she moved away for a job, though Ginger continued her education at a local, rundown school, where she was bullied by her peers. But Ginger never learned her ((the lady's))  name, for she wasn’t very close with her, just an acquaintance kind of relationship. Ginger has no home, but she still went to school, and went. She would steal, and shop owners would call after her, “Get back here, you fox!”. If only they knew how true they were. Her wisp found her when first gathered enough courage to tiptoe inside the open back door of a security office, and to switch all the keys around, thus showing her daring and mischievous nature. After that, she usually was a human at school,fox on the streets. She had been “rescued” by a kindly couple, when she was curled up in her cardboard box, and was dumped into a dog kennel, where her fear of cats and dogs escalated. Here, she grew accustomed to eating dog food. She escaped from the kennel, to be almost run over by a car, where an elderly rich woman took her in as a pet fox. The school found her there trying to perform as an obedient pet fox and wearing bells and such.

Physical Appearance: Ginger has striking reddish rust colored hair, and luminous green eyes. Her hair straight and wiry and is brownish near the end of the strand, then turns white. Her hair is shoulder length long. She has a smallish build, but has a sturdy one. She also has bite scar on her left calf, from a stray dog that smelled fox. She has slightly tanned light skin, with no freckles. She usually wears a sweatshirt that have all the colors of sunset on it. She also usually wears jeans.

Personality: She doesn’t really like enjoy socializing, but it is often easy to coax a laugh or a grin from Ginger, but if she doesn’t like you, then Ginger would often act very cold towards you. She hates being called nicknames, even friendly ones. She likes to be regal and formal in serious situations, but when with her friends, she could be very mischievous and funny. She is also very cunning. In one of those, ‘fight or flight’ problems, flight is her first instinct She likes to sniff her items for comfort, making her somewhat awkward. She usually likes to plan, but abandons it once something goes wrong.

Wisp: Ginger met her wisp at the age of 10, when she began to steal. She was glad of the wisp’s ears that would listen to her, and enjoyed the company very much. She named her wisp Vixen, because of her foxy feminine nature. The two communicate by feelings and urges, rather than words. Often, Ginger likes to go on a energizing and tiring morning run that she never agreed to. Sometimes, Vixen likes to hijack Ginger by making her walk through the perfume shop at the mall. Thanks, Vixen, thanks. Their relationship is often grappling for power. A walk at the spectrum could turn into: “Veer away from perfume section. No don’t! Yes, walk to the hot dog stand, I’m hungry. No, you aren’t, it’s perfume time! Ughhhh….” However, when Vixen really does have something to say, she will mentally speak to Ginger. Ginger may call Vixen ‘Vix’.

Wisp Class: Beast Lore

Powers: Can transform into a fox at will. Also has fox thinking and instincts, also night vision.

Weakness: She doesn’t like cats, and she is terrified of dogs and cars that are speeding with especially bright headlights. Also, immediately after changing back from a fox, she is very clumsy, but that stops after about half a minute.

Talents: Has great eye coordination and reflexes, and can run and climb really fast.

Other: Used to eating anything, and is also very fond of her hair. She feels nauseous whenever someone wears fur clothing. Prefers to be a fox, rather than human, because she thinks that the life of a fox is less complicated. Also, because of her experience being bullied at school, her fighting method usually means dirty grappling, like hair being yanked, or just a few punches. If anybody can tell you what the fox says, this girl is the one.

Last edited by Shay on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Ginger
Ginger

Location : in the hospital cuz of POKEMON GO HYPE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Ginger Fyxen
Wisp Class: Beast
Academy Rank: Beginner

Back to top Go down

Ginger Fyxen Empty Re: Ginger Fyxen

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Ok guess I'll critique this now

Family: The section of Family is more for names of family, even if your character hasn't met them or if they died, they were still people at some point, what you wrote in that section would go under History.  

History: Your history needs a bit more detail, you mention being put in a dog crate and I'm assuming you mean as a fox, So does she normally just live as a fox.

I'd prefer if you gave me a better idea of her life prior to living on the street, such as where was she? how did she grow up? What did she do for school prior, because im pretty sure nowadays if she was living on the street it wouldn't be long before she was found and dumped into foster care.

Personality:  all I'm getting right now is that she's a loner, mischievous, cunning, and stays composed during serious situations. Try adding more to it, how does she react to things? Is she a planner or impulsive? would she be brave or cowardly when faced with something menacing? This sections is supposed to give me an idea of who your character is

I don't know if wisps can hijack their esper partners, though i suppose it's possible it would probably be taboo among their kind. I'll let you keep that in.

Can you define Fox thinking? because im not really getting what that means

everything else looks good, just fix those things.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Dude, you have just given me a whole new perspective on my character, lol. Razz

For fox thinking, i kinda meant like, basically, she thinks pretty much like a fox. its pretty much just like fox instincts.
Ginger
Ginger

Location : in the hospital cuz of POKEMON GO HYPE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:19 am

alright everything looks good, Im asuming that you meant 10 as the age she bonded with the wisp, anyways other than that it looks good, so fix that error and then your approved.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:26 am

lol ok perfectionist sensei Razz
haha that horrible typo though
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 am

and since im the only active staff ATM I'll let you roleplay now
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:34 am

lol, thanks! Smile
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:07 am

which dorm though?
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:10 am

The girls one
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 am

you dont say, lol
Ginger
Ginger

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum