Hawthorne Academy for Gifted Students
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youngsters (Ax)

2 posters

Go down

Youngsters (Ax) Empty Youngsters (Ax)

Post by Stelley Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:47 am

Kyain strolled across the huge backyard. It all seemed very nice to her, even compared to the backyard she had back in New York. Her grey-and-blue eyes scanned the people, laughing and doing whatever they were doing. It was a nice day. The whispers in her head had subsided into occasional peeps, making her glad that she had learned to control them. The first time... she shuddered. Yes, she was very glad to have learned control over her powers. She knew that Fox agreed with her.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Amber Atlaya
Wisp Class: Matter
Academy Rank: Intermediate I

Back to top Go down

Youngsters (Ax) Empty Re: Youngsters (Ax)

Post by Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:12 am

Al was happy with himself, he felt free up in the sky, it was more or less skateboarding without the ground, though it wasn't exactly easy to do. He had already nearly crashed more than once, and the nine-year old was having trouble maintaining control of the air currents. Instead of going straight he started veering off course.

It wasn't long before he began to lose control completely, and ended up crashing, not only did he scrape his knee on the failed landing, but also apparently landed on a girl about his age. "oops..."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet
Main Esper: Axel Stone
Academy Rank: Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Kyain’s day went horribly wrong when a boy--about her age, it seemed--came out of the air and crashed into her. The first pain she felt wasn’t her own, but the boy’s. It would definitely hurt if one crash landed on a little girl and scraped his knee while he was at it. And when it was this unexpected, Kyain’s defenses went low. Groaning, she awkwardly tried to pull herself away, but they just got tangled in a mess of arms and legs. Finally, she tugged free. “That,” she said with a half-sigh, “was not my idea of a first meeting.”
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 am

Al felt sore from the crash, the girl had more or less broken his fall, so he wasn't hurt or injured, aside from the scraped knee. He heard the girl groan, and then they somehow ended up tangled together when she pulled away, and he attempted to get up, though it was rather unclear how it happened.

Eventually, they both finally got free, and Al laughed at the girl's comment. "It could have been better.' He agreed. "Could have been worse" He added with a grin. He saw his board off to the side, broken by the looks of it.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 am

“Definitely,” Kyain nodded with a half grin. “There are people who kill each other on sight, so I should say that this was relatively peaceful.” She got up, offering him a hand. “C’mon, get up. People are staring.”

“Right, let’s try that again.” She walked back a few paces, then came towards him as if they had not just collided into each other. “Hello, my name is Kyain Ava. What’s yours?” She did that stiff, formal tone that adults usually used. Ask him if he likes cupcakes, Fox whispered to her. No, shush. Kyain thought back.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:55 am

Alton took the girl's hand when she offered it, and stood up trying to ignore his bruised knee. "I'm Al Breckenridge." Kyain didn't seem hurt to him, which was good. "So, what were you up to anyway." Al asked, he was curious about what the kids here, it wasn't often he got to talk to kids his own age, aside from during school when he generally didn't feel like he belonged.

He hoped things would be different here, now that he didn't have bodyguards following him around everywhere, keeping him from having any fun.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:20 am

Kyain’s eyes trailed towards the knee. Ouch, Fox offered helpfully. “I was just, you know, walking.” She replied, her eyes still on the knee. She knew what would be the right thing to do, considering her power. She’d experienced worse, anyway. Just a bruised knee wouldn’t hurt her much. Plus, he didn’t really have to know about it, would he?

The girl simply willed herself to take away the pain. Her knee became as if it was pricked with needles. It must have been a little bit worse than she had thought. Sure enough, she could see tiny droplets of blood rising on the bruise. “Don’t you need to get that treated?” she asked Al.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:35 am

Al looked at the bruise, it didn't look that bad and had already stopped hurting. It was strange, one second it was in alot of pain, and the next it wasn't. The scrape itself didn't look too great, but he had gotten worse before.
"It's not too bad, doesn't even hurt." Al noticed when Kyain flinched. It was weird, and he worried it might be his own fault.
"Are you OK?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:17 am

Kyain nodded that she was indeed okay, albeit a little half heartedly. "Yes, I'm fine." The pain had subsided a little bit, and it was nothing but a dull throb. "So, Al." She said, reaching into her jacket, "do you like cupcakes?" The nine year old produced a slightly banged up cupcake inside a ziploc baggie. Ginger had stolen 2 cupcakes from the kitchen that morning. It was chocolate, with extra sprinkles. It seemed to have survived the collision with only little smashing. Maybe they could share it.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:00 am

Al looked at the cupcake the girl produced, his parents never liked the idea of him taking food from normal people, as if he were supposed to be above them or something. Al didn't see the harm in it though, after all he didn't like the idea of holding himself above others because of money.
"Yeah, but I don't get to eat them much"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 am

"I can share it with you," Kyain offered. She proceeded to sit down under a nice shady tree nearby, assuming that Al would follow. After all, no one turned down cupcakes. "It's a pity we don't get to have cupcakes every day," she mused. "But I guess we'll be pigs if we do." Kyain grinned and split the cupcake, handing the bigger side to Al. "Since you don't get to have them much, you can have that one," she said decisively.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:40 am

Al took the piece that he was offered, it was weird to him, the idea of sharing. He didn't dislike it, in fact it wasn't a bad idea at all. The world would be a lot nicer if people learned how to share. He took a bite, and was grinned at the taste of the chocolate. He never understood why his parents never let him eat these, it wasn't like they were dangerous or anything.
"It's really really good" He had been listening to what Kyain had said, and he nodded in agreement that they would probably be pigs if they ate them every day. "Maybe they wouldn't be as good then." He noticed his piece was bigger than hers, but it had been her decision to give him the bigger piece.
"Thank you"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelley Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 am

"Mmou're melmmcome." Kyain mumbled, a mouthful of cupcake in her mouth. She noticed that Fox was whispering to her again. For once, he had a good idea, and Kyain decided to do as he said. She swallowed the cupcake, and brushed the crumbs of her hands. "Wanna be friends?" Kyain stuck her hand out for a handshake.
Stelley
Stelley

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 am

Al finished eating his own cupcake before responding, it was really really good, he hadn't had a cupcake in a long time. Then she asked the question and Al had another reason to smile.
"Sure." He shook her hand, and was happy to have his first friend here.

Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny
Psychotic Bunny
Psychotic Bunny

Main Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum